Methods to treat neck pain
- Chiropractic treatment
- Cortisone injections
- Anaesthetic creams
- Low energy laser with PowerCure Pro
PowerCure Pro is now available for home use and has been proven clinically effective and safe. The treatment has no known side effects and is a natural and non-invasive method of treating many types of orthopaedic conditions.
Therapeutic effects of low-energy lasers
Medical low-level laser therapy (LLLT) is a treatment method that is gaining in popularity. Using lasers, we can manage pain, swelling and inflammation throughout the body. By focusing on affected tissues at the cellular level, these Class 3B medical lasers trigger beneficial physiological activities to promote healing and repair – where and when it is needed most. This results in:
- Increased production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate)
- Increased cell metabolism
- Increased collagen production
- Increased enzyme production
- Increased protein synthesis
- Improved blood circulation
- Improved lymphatic flow and drainage
- Reduced inflammation
The benefits of these therapeutic effects on dogs and cats are numerous, including a reduction in chronic pain. LLLT has been shown to be safe and effective with no known side effects.
Benefits of PowerCure Pro low energy laser
- Accelerates healing and reduces chronic pain
- Reduces pain, inflammation and drug consumption
- Non-invasive and non-surgical treatment
- No side effects
- Clinically proven
- Simple and safe for home use
Please read the PowerCure Pro user manual carefully before performing a treatment. Always wear safety glasses when using your PowerCure Pro. Do not expose others in your environment to the laser beams when treating with PowerCure Pro.
The exact placement of the PowerCure Pro depends on your pet’s condition and area of pain.
Spot treat for 30 seconds over and beside the cervical vertebrae that are causing your pet pain. Go over each point 3 times and work up to holding the laser steady over each point for 60 seconds. The treatment takes 5-15 minutes.
The effect varies, so keep using your PowerCure PRO. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.